Tue, Aug 06, 2013 - Page 2 News List


A : My pen’s out of ink, but I’m too lazy to go buy a new one.

B : Just apply for pens from the company.

A : How do you apply?

B : All you have to do is talk to Mei in the general affairs department.

A : 我的筆沒水了,但又懶得去買。

B : 你可以跟公司申請啊。

A : 要如何申請?

B : 找總務的小美就行了。

This story has been viewed 2034 times.

Comments will be moderated. Remarks containing abusive and obscene language, personal attacks of any kind or promotion will be removed and the user banned.

TOP top