Sun, Jun 17, 2012 - Page 2 News List


A : When I went in for my first day on the job, they said the position no longer exists.

B : You’d better find another job quick, then.

A : But I don’t feel like it after losing this job like that. Can I sue or report them?

B : You could report them and take legal action, but they definitely have lawyers and consultants to take you on in court. You should think it over carefully. Are you capable of fighting them to the end?

A : 我去新公司報到,沒想到對方卻臨時通知我,職缺已經沒有了。

B : 趕快找別的工作吧。

A : 可是這樣失去這份工作,我很不甘心。難道不能投訴或檢舉他們嗎?

B : 檢舉並訴諸法律途徑是可以,但對方一定會請律師跟你打官司。你要先想清楚,自己能不能和他們周旋到底。

This story has been viewed 4593 times.

Comments will be moderated. Remarks containing abusive and obscene language, personal attacks of any kind or promotion will be removed and the user banned.

TOP top