• Born 12 March, 1946, in Hollywood, to Judy Garland and her second husband, director Vincente Minnelli.
• 1949 Makes her first screen appearance aged three in In the Good Old Summertime.
• 1965 Wins Tony award for best actress in a musical for Flora the Red Menace.
• 1972 Wins best actress Oscar for her role as Sally Bowles in Cabaret.
• 1977 Stars with Robert De Niro in New York, New York.
•1981 Stars in Arthur opposite Dudley Moore.
• 2005 Wins Grammy Legends award.
• Married and divorced four times, to: Peter Allen (1967-1972); Jack Haley Jr (1974-1979); Mark Gero (1979-1992); and David Gest (2002-2003).
• She’s been in rehab for substance abuse and was dangerously ill with viral encephalitis in 2000.