Officials from the George Vocational High School in Taipei yesterday said that two male students taking Ketamine inside a classroom during a break caused teachers and classmates to feel drowsy on Friday. A teacher and 18 students were taken to hospital for treatment after they allegedly inhaled Ketamine dust. Police yesterday said the dust was spread by electric fans throughout the classroom, and that students and the teacher who later entered the classroom felt sick and dizzy. School spokesperson Huang San-hsiung (黃三雄) yesterday said the students and teacher were in good condition.
Sun, Oct 01, 2006 - Page 3 News List
Taiwan Quick Take: Ketamine dust sickens class
STAFF WRITER WITH AGENCIES
This story has been viewed 2384 times.
Comments will be moderated. Remarks containing abusive and obscene language, personal attacks of any kind or promotion will be removed and the user banned.
Listing from 2016-05-22 to 2016-05-29
- Most read
- Most e-mailed
1FDA says pesticide residue found in 10 oatmeal items
2Man admits killing endangered fish
3US Navy maneuvers near Philippines seen as show of force against China
4President reiterates intent to join TPP in next round
5Tsai refers to ‘Taiwanese government’ in meeting with Palauan president