Ms Kung put up a notice on the bulletin board of Classroom 901
You’re invited to the Christmas Party
Date: Friday, Dec. 23
Place: Classroom 901
Notice: I will write each of your names on a piece of paper and put them in a box.
Two weeks before the party, you will pick a name out of the box. Don’t tell anyone the name you drew. What you have to do is observe secretly what he/she likes. In other words, you will be his/her “Secret Santa,” and prepare a gift for him/her.
At the party, you will ……
1. Put what you prepared on the big table.
2. Watch the video of our gift exchange at the Christmas party last year.
3. Open the gift from your “Secret Santa,” and thank him/her.
4. Enjoy the food and drinks.
1. notice n.
2. prepare ] v.
1. in other words
2. gift exchange
Two weeks／before the party,／you will pick a name／out of the box.
I will write each of your names on a piece of paper, and put them in a box.
I will／write each of your names／on a piece of paper,／and put them／in a box.
TOEIC Bridge測驗 X 國中會考題型
1. Who will go to the party?
(A) Santa Claus.
(B) Ms Kung’s friends.
(C) The students of 901.
2. According to the reading, which is true?
(A) It’s the first time the students have celebrated Christmas.
(B) The teacher has 14 days to play the role of “Secret Santa.”
(C) Those who go to the party will bring a gift on Dec. 23.
3. What does “observe” mean in this reading?
(A) To make a gift.
(B) To watch him/her carefully.
(C) To draw a picture of him/her.
1. (C) 2. (C) 3. (B)
文章由 English OK 授權使用: www.englishok.com.tw