Although Titanic soared at the box office in 1997, according to a recent survey, its most memorable line -- "I'm the king of the world!" -- sunk.
British baker Warburtons posed the question "What are your top three cheesiest moments in film?" to 2,000 UK moviegoers in celebration of the launch of their new cheese-flavored crumpets.
The line uttered by Leonardo DiCaprio was followed by Patrick Swayze's "Nobody puts Baby in the corner" from 1987's Dirty Dancing and Andie McDowell's "Is it still raining? I hadn't noticed," from the end of 1994's Four Weddings and a Funeral.
Warburtons reports that surveyed women opted for romantic comedy moments from films such as Notting Hill and Jerry Maguire while men preferred silly scenes from action flicks like Top Gun and Braveheart. Despite the gender divide, 33 percent of the overall vote unanimously agreed on the Titanic yell as the cheesiest moment.
The list of big cheese moments:
1. Titanic: Leonardo DiCaprio's "I'm the king of the world!"
2. Dirty Dancing: Patrick Swayze's "Nobody puts Baby in the corner."
3. Four Weddings And A Funeral: Andie McDowell's "Is it still raining? I hadn't noticed."
3. Ghost: Demi Moore's "Ditto," to Patrick Swayze's "I love you."
5. Top Gu: Val Kilmer to Tom Cruise: "You can be my wingman anytime."
6. Notting Hill: Julia Roberts' "I'm just a girl ... standing in front of a boy ... asking him to love her."
7. Independence Day: Bill Pullman's "Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"
8. Braveheart: Mel Gibson's "They may take our lives, but they will not take our freedom!"
9. Jerry Maguire: Renee Zellweger to Tom Cruise: "You had me at hello."
10. The Postman: A blind woman says to Kevin Costner: "You're a godsend, a savior." He replies: "No, I'm a postman."