Parents place a helmet on their son’s head at a press event held by the Jing Chuan Child Safety Foundation in Taipei yesterday to warn parents not to shake their babies too hard. The boy suffered “shaken baby syndrome,” vision loss on his left eye and is partially paralyzed because of a babysitter’s carelessness when he was one year old.Mar 21, 2013
Photo: Lin Hsiao-yun, Taipei Times
This photo has been viewed 378 times.
Comments will be moderated. Remarks containing abusive and obscene language, personal attacks of any kind or promotion will be removed and the user banned.
Listing from 2015-08-24 to 2015-08-31
- Most read
- Most e-mailed
1EasyCard scrambles to recall cards after issues with image
2[ LETTERS ]
3History, deceit and fabrication
4High-school protesters won moral high ground
5EDITORIAL: Sub comments reveal below-par Ma