TERROR IN THE TUB
Firefighters perform a skit yesterday in Changhua County to remind residents to be cautious when using gas water heaters at home, because gas leaks in an enclosed space like a bathroom can be fatal.Feb 07, 2013
Photo: Tsai Wen-cheng, Taipei Times
This photo has been viewed 335 times.
Comments will be moderated. Remarks containing abusive and obscene language, personal attacks of any kind or promotion will be removed and the user banned.
Listing from 2017-01-14 to 2017-01-21
- Most read
- Most e-mailed
1Joshua Wong speaks about struggle for democracy
2Chinese war would be swift: ex-official
3Move over beef noodle soup, vegans are taking Taipei by storm
4US military club reopened on Yangmingshan
5Cabinet mulling fine rather than no pension for veterans, ex-officials