In October, Cagliari returned to the Stadio Comunale Sant’Elia, which had been the club’s home since 1970 until a row with the local council saw them kicked out in April last year, after a project to redevelop the ground was approved.
However, much of the stadium is still a building site and the venue is still only fit to host 5,000 fans.
Cellino said one of the club’s best players, Belgian midfielder Radja Nainggolan, would be transferred.
“Nainggolan is definitely leaving, there are six or seven teams after him. He’ll be gone tomorrow [Sunday], let alone January, and I’ll send him away if he doesn’t want to leave,” the Cagliari boss said.
“I don’t know where Nainggolan is going and I don’t care. He can choose his club, in any case I neither need nor care about money,” Cellino added.
The in-form Sardinian side are 12th in the standings after a six-match unbeaten run and Nainggolan has been a target for several clubs, including Roma, Milan and Fiorentina.
However, the Belgian told Sky Sport Italia on Saturday that he did not want to leave the club.
“You journalists are the ones who should be talk about the transfer market, not me. I haven’t received any offers and I am happy to play here at Cagliari,” the Belgian said.