Sat, Dec 22, 2012 - Page 2 News List


A : I’d like to report a lost passport.

B : Please fill out this form. Do you have a copy of your passport with you?

A : Yes.

B : You will probably get a new one quicker if you take the proof of loss form and a copy of your passport to the overseas office.

A : 我的護照不見了,我要報失。

B : 請先填寫這張表格。有護照的影本嗎?

A : 有。

B : 你拿這張報案證明和護照影本去駐外單位辦理補發,應該會快一點。

This story has been viewed 1994 times.

Comments will be moderated. Remarks containing abusive and obscene language, personal attacks of any kind or promotion will be removed and the user banned.

TOP top