Fri, Feb 03, 2006 - Page 9 News List

Chinese horoscope for the Year of the Dog: Part II
狗年生肖運勢 (下)

By Lin Chien-ju  /  STAFF WRITER

Horse 馬

Finances: Money comes easily this year. Don't lend it to just anybody or you may not get it back.

財運:財運暢旺;不過,錢不要隨便借人,否則會有去無回。

Business: Your superior will be impressed by your hard work. You'll also get along well with coworkers.

事業運:你的認真工作將受到上司賞識。和同事相處融洽。

Love life: Your income will be somewhat better than last year, so plan a romantic trip with your lover.

感情運:今年的收入會比去年好一些,所以和愛人計劃一趟浪漫之旅吧!

Health: Take steps to protect your skin and eyes.

健康運:留意皮膚及眼部的疾病。

Born in 1942: Pay attention to your health.

民國三十一年出生者:留意健康方面的問題。

Born in 1954: Don't lend money to friends or you'll never see it again.

民國四十三年出生者:切忌借錢給朋友,否則有去無回。

Born in 1966: You'll have great opportunities to get married this year.

民國五十五年出生者:今年紅鸞星動,很有機會走入家庭。

Born in 1978: You'll come up with many new ideas this year. You could find yourself in a love triangle.

民國六十七年出生者:今年會有許多新的想法。感情上可能出現第三者。

Born in 1990: Pay more attention to your elders' health. This is a good year for studying. You'll also get along well with friends.

民國七十九年出生者:多留意家中長輩的健康。今年學業表現不錯,和朋友也都相處愉快。

Goat 羊

Finances: This is a good year to make more money.

財運:財運不錯,有機會賺更多錢。

Business: You'll have lots of opportunities to be promoted. Spend more time on your work and you'll be well rewarded.

事業運:今年容易升官,多花點時間在工作上,會得到不錯的回報。

Love life: You may have quarrels with your lover, but fortunately your relationship won't be hurt.

感情運:容易與愛人發生爭吵,所幸都不傷感情。

Health: Watch out for colds or fevers.

健康運:留意感冒、發燒等小病。

Born in 1943: You may have quarrels with your family. Try to be less stubborn.

民國三十二年出生者:容易與家人發生爭吵,別固執己見。

Born in 1955: You'll feel lonely this year. Getting together with friends will make you feel better.

民國四十四年出生者:今年容易感到孤單,多和朋友聚聚可讓自己的心情變好。

Born in 1967: Proceed with caution. It's best to plan ahead.

民國五十六年出生者:謹慎行事。最好先訂定計畫。

Born in 1979: Don't show off too much. Go out and make some new friends. Your lover might cheat on you.

民國六十八年出生者:別太過表現自己,多出外去結識些新朋友。感情上可能受騙。

Born in 1991: Pay more attention to your studies. Don't be a last-minute person, or you'll fail the test.

民國八十年出生者:多注意功課,不要臨急抱佛腳,否則很容易被當。

Monkey 猴

Finances: You'd better maintain tight control over your expenses or you may find yourself in a financial crisis. Be cautious with your major investments.

財運:最好嚴格控制開支,否則會出現財務危機。進行重大投資要小心。

Business: You'll really stand out at work and have an opportunity to work overseas.

事業運:工作上表現優異,有到海外工作的機會。

Love life: Your love life won't exactly be smooth sailing. You may break up with your lover. Spend more time with him or her.

感情運:感情生活不太順利,有可能和愛人分手。多花點時間陪陪對方。

Health: Do your best not to catch a cold.

健康運:留意感冒等症狀。

Born in 1944: Pay attention to your nutrition.

民國三十三年出生者:小心飲食。

Born in 1956: You'll experience changes in your life and business this year. Be prepared to face the challenges.

民國四十五年出生者:今年在生活及事業上變動大,要有面對挑戰的準備。

Born in 1968: There's a good chance that your business will experience some changes. Working too hard will make you temperamental.

民國五十七年出生者:工作上有轉變的機會。別太勞碌,否則容易脾氣暴躁。

Born in 1980: Pay attention to interpersonal relationships. Choose your words carefully in order to stay out of trouble.

民國六十九年出生者:注意人際關係,言行上要多加留意,以免招禍。

Born in 1992: You'll have trouble concentrating on your studies. You won't do as well in school as in previous years.

民國八十一年出生者:讀書容易分心,學業成績不如以往。

Rooster 雞

Finances: It's hard to make good money with your present job. Consider getting a part-time job.

財運:現有的工作不容易找到機會賺錢;今年可以考慮兼職。

This story has been viewed 3192 times.
TOP top