● Open Tuesdays through Saturdays from 10am until 6pm. Until Dec. 11
An exhibition of winning works from the Fourth Taipei Ceramics Awards (台北陶將). The Yingge Ceramics Museum (鶯歌陶瓷博物館) 200, Wenhua Rd, Yinge Township, Taipei County (北縣鶯歌鎮文化路200號).
● Open 9:30am to 5pm on weekdays and 9:30am to 6pm on weekends. The museum is closed on Mondays. Until Dec 31
The Berlin Philharmonic (柏林愛樂) will perform two concerts at the National Concert Hall (國家音樂廳).
● Tickets cost from NT$2,500 to NT$12,000, through ERA and NTCH box office.
● Nov. 17 and 18 at 7:30pm
Cursive III(狂草) by Cloud Gate dance company (雲門舞集). National Theater (國家戲劇院).
● Tickets cost from NT$400 to NT$2,000, through NTCH box office.
● Nov. 19 and 21 to 25 at 7:45pm;
● Nov. 20 and 27 at 2:45pm;
● Nov. 26 at 2:45pm and 7:45pm
Eifman Ballet of St. Petersburg presents Tchaikovosky's The Mystery of Life and Death and Russian Hamlet: The Son of Catherine The Great. National Theater (國家戲劇院).
● Tickets cost from NT$600 to NT$4,800, through NTCH.
● Dec. 7 through 10 at 7:30pm and Dec. 11 at 2:30pm
Michael Bolton Live in Taipei 2005. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall (台北國父紀念館).
Tickets cost from NT$1,500 to NT$4,800 and are available from ERA
● Ticketing outlets nationwide. 7:30pm, Dec. 16
Bobby Chen: Fish Says Year End Concert(陳昇2006年-漁說-跨年演唱會). Taipei International Conference Center (台北國際會議中心).
● Tickets cost from NT$900 to NT$2,500 and are available from ERA Ticketing Outlets nationwide.
Dec. 30 and 31 from 8pm until