Pebbles, the Yorkshire terrier that became a symbol of the national pet food scare, is treated at Collett Veterinary Clinic in Los Angeles on Wednesday. Pebbles died on Thursday while being treated for kidney failure that developed after she ate some of the suspect pet food.Mar 25, 2007FULL STORY
This photo has been viewed 939 times.
Comments will be moderated. Remarks containing abusive and obscene language, personal attacks of any kind or promotion will be removed and the user banned.
Listing from 2016-05-21 to 2016-05-28
- Most read
- Most e-mailed
1FDA says pesticide residue found in 10 oatmeal items
2Tsai outlines her administration’s goals
3President Tsai Ing-wen’s inaugural address
4Man admits killing endangered fish
5US Navy maneuvers near Philippines seen as show of force against China