Home / Employment
The Taipei Times is looking for the following talented people:
- News Reporter
- Excellent command of both oral and written English and Chinese
- College graduate
- Experience in news-gathering preferred
- Knowledge of Taiwan's political scene
- Copy Editor
- Only applicants currently in Taiwan with either two years of documented media experience, a master's degree or open work permit will be considered.
- Native English speaker who can work afternoons and evenings.
- Applicant must be highly detail-oriented, with an ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Technical aptitude for computer applications required, especially proficiency with word processing software; familiarity with inDesign will be considered an asset.
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills are a must.
- Chinese resume not required.
Please write "apply for POSITION, NAME" in the subject line and send an English and Chinese resume and cover letter to email@example.com or mail it to 14F, 399 Ruiguang Road, Neihu, Taipei 114; fax: (02) 2656-1067, tel: (02) 2656-1000
We regret that only qualified candidates will be notified.
Listing from 2016-09-20 to 2016-09-27
- Most read
- Most e-mailed
1Typhoon Megi prompts sea warning
2New Jersey police set off one of five devices at station
3Jackie Chan replicas axed
4Northbound policy also required
5Land alert issued ahead of typhoon Megi