Home / Employment
The Taipei Times is looking for the following talented people:
- News Reporter
- Excellent command of both oral and written English and Chinese
- College graduate
- Experience in news-gathering preferred
- Knowledge of Taiwan's political scene
- Copy Editor
- Only applicants currently in Taiwan with either two years of documented media experience, a master's degree or open work permit will be considered.
- Native English speaker who can work afternoons and evenings.
- Applicant must be highly detail-oriented, with an ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Technical aptitude for computer applications required, especially proficiency with word processing software; familiarity with inDesign will be considered an asset.
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills are a must.
- Chinese resume not required.
- Native speaker of English with strong Chinese language skills
- Experience in Chinese to English translation
- Knowledge of Taiwanese politics, culture and society
- Master's degree in any discipline or two years of documented media experience or permanent residency
- Office-based position, shift 2pm to 9pm, 3pm to 10pm
Please write "apply for POSITION, NAME" in the subject line and send an English and Chinese resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to 14F, 399 Ruiguang Road, Neihu, Taipei 114; fax: (02) 2656-1067, tel: (02) 2656-1000
We regret that only qualified candidates will be notified.
Listing from 2016-10-16 to 2016-10-23
- Most read
- Most e-mailed
1Frenchman on a Taiwanese ship
2[ LETTER ]
3US missiles to use Taiwanese-developed technology
4NPP releases results of grand justice nominee survey
5Tsai misspells ‘Thailand’ in condolence message